|We are grateful to the many donors who have responded so generously to our Annual Appeal.|
|Because of the generosity of the community, we are able to raise more than $90,000 each year to support many exciting programs. Our varied offerings bring a sense of belonging, balance and liveliness as participants enjoy this stage of their lives. New friendships thrive in a welcoming environment that enriches the experiences of all who participate.|
- All Winchester residents 55 or over are automatically members of the Winchester Seniors Association (WSA).
- Membership dues are not required.
- WSA offers over 100 programs and events for socializing, exercise, health, travel and education.
- The modest event fees cover less than 50% of the actual costs.
- Monthly deficits average $6500, which must be made up from our institutional funds and donations.
- 100% of your donations goes directly to running the center.
- Everyone says, “Meet me at the Jenks”. We hope you will.
Please come and enjoy our language classes, monthly concert series, prominent authors and speakers, computer courses and free movies.
If you have not yet made your contribution, we need your help. As you make your donation, please consider the wealth of activities, programs and services available to you and your neighbors at your Jenks Center.
Thank you for your continuing support. The Fund Development Committee
James Kent, Nelson Lees, Dot Mueller, Mary Bezjak, Peggy Roll, Anne Lucas, Margaret McIndoe, Dick Pharo